Pages

Friday, July 18, 2014

Rounding Robots! Interactive PowerPoint, Notes, and Worksheet!

If you live in Florida, you know that our state has withdrawn from Common Core.  Our new standards, the MAFS, are very similar though.  It still leaves me with the task of creating a few new things for my classroom.  MAFS goes a little more in depth with rounding than CCSS does, so I put together this little pack.


I just love these little robots from Creative Clips!  The main part of this pack is the interactive PowerPoint.  

The presentation comes with over 32 slides and corresponds with the note-taker.


I also included a mini poster that can be printed and added to math notebooks.  It has a fun little rhyme to help students with the steps of rounding a number.


Finally, I added a 15 question worksheet to assess the general idea of the concept.  This can be used as a quiz, in centers, or as homework!





No comments:

Post a Comment