Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

Comprehensive Geometry Unit for 4th Grade

Whew!  My class has finally finished our geometry unit!  We had so much fun doing hands on activities, playing games, and of course...learning!  :)

I have posted my unit on TPT if you would like to purchase it!  



Here are some pictures of what's included!









  










I have spent hours checking and double checking everything for this unit.  However, I might have missed something.  I'm instituting a new policy in my shop that starts today:  Find a Flub and I'll give you Five Dollars!  That's right!  If you purchase one of my products and you find a mistake on it, I will give you $5 to spend in my shop!


So if you find a mistake and shoot me an email at teachingsweetshoppe@gmail.com with the names of files that add up to $5, you'll get them for free!


No comments:

Post a Comment