Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2014

New Seussy Product - Color Posters


I've just uploaded a new product, The Colors of Dr. Seuss Color Posters!  This has been requested several times and I hope they're what you were after!'

The file includes 11 colors:  red, orange, yellow, green, blue, pink, purple, brown, gray (and grey), black, and white.  Each color comes with 6 coordinating picture cards.  



These cute little cards can be used to introduce colors, as a sorting center, on a bulletin board, or along the bottom of your whiteboard!  The large cards measure approximately 7 inches and the picture cards are about 3.5 inches.



 These are so adorable, it makes me wish I taught primary, lol.  My husband actually suggested that we print these our two year old and decorate his room.  Hmmm, a Dr. Seuss bedroom?  I could do that....

I'm planning on making some more fun Dr. Seuss products, so if you have any suggestions please leave a comment!




No comments:

Post a Comment