Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

Cabinet Makeover and Sale!

So how many of us out there have UGLY cabinets in our classrooms?  I can almost see all the hands in the air!  When I moved into my new classroom everything was gray.  The floor and walls were light gray.  The cabinets and counters were dark gray. Even the dry erase boards were GRAY!  I had to do something to break up this depressing color scheme.  One way I changed it up was to cover my cabinets.
I covered each door with orange butcher paper and used a fun border from Creative Teaching Press to make them look more likebulletin boards.  So much better!

I also wanted to share a management tip that I recently figured out:  You can use dry erase markers on most desks.  Whaaaaat?  One of my favorite ways to do this is to write down missing work on their desks and they erase it as they turn it in.


Also, mark your calendars for my upcoming Valentine's Day sale!




1 comment:

  1. How do students remove the whiteboard marker from their desks? Expo cleaner?

    ReplyDelete