Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

New Awesome 80s Classroom Theme Products! Team signs, Alphabet, Word Wall Cards, and Student Numbers!


First up are my classroom team signs!  I just love these colorful cheetah prints!  Reminds me of all those old Lisa Frank binders I used to have in the late 80s & early 90s.  The plan for my room is to use the circles with these fun hanging fans from Party City.
Multi Color Hanging Fan 6in 5ct - Party City
The rectangles will be perfect for my team tubs and the squares I'm going to put on some cubbies.  :)


I have also been working on a fun 80s theme alphabet.


This alphabet is one of my favorites!  They're full sized 8.5 x 11 posters and come in print as well as cursive.






I've also put together these cute student numbers that go from 1-100.



Word Wall Cards!  Aren't these cute with the little yellow Chucks???  This file also comes with programmable cards for a cohesive look.




Hope you like them!


No comments:

Post a Comment