Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Owl Themed Welcome Banners in 3 Styles! Pennants! Rectangles! Circles! Oh my!

I am in love with my owl theme!  While making a welcome banner I couldn't decide what style I wanted so I made three!

Welcome students into your room with this 20 page colorful owl welcome banners in 3 styles: pennants (triangles), rectangles, and circles. Pennants and rectangles are approximately 8 in. tall and the circles are about 6 in. tall. Each style also includes 4 color coordinated owls to complete the look. 

Here are some of the owls up close...

Pennant Owl Banner
Rectangular Owl Banner
Circle Owl Banner


Pennant Banner Letters

Rectangular Banner Letters

Circular Banner Letters

This set of welcome banners coordinates perfectly with the rest of my owl themed collection.  Check out my TPT shop for more!

Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment