Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

{DOLLAR DEAL} School Supply & Science Tools Labels!

Wow!  What a week!  Our new county superintendent is coming tomorrow and I've spent quite a bit of time reorganizing my room so that it is in tip-top shape.  One of the things I did was label all my cabinets & drawers that contain my school supplies.

{DOLLAR DEAL} Supply Labels!

Bright and colorful supply label for your markers!

Each label measures 3.5 x 3.5 inches and includes the following:
*Bottled glue
*Glue sticks
*Scissors
*Large erasers
*Cap Erasers
*Paint
*Paint brushes
*Pencils
*Notebooks
*Markers
*Crayons
*Colored Pencils
*Notebook paper
*Push pins
*Books
*Rulers

You can snag this dollar deal in my TPT shop.  :)

I've also added a set for science equipment!
{DOLLAR DEAL} Science Supply Labels
Adorable label for your science tools!

Each label measures 3.5 x 3.5 inches and includes the following:
*Beakers
*Bulb flasks
*Bunsen Burners
*Clipboards
*Droppers
*Flasks (tall)
*Flasks (wide)
*Funnels
*Graduates cylinders
*Graduated syringes
*Microscopes
*Safety goggles
*Magnifying glasses
*Meter sticks
*Stands
*Triple Beam Balances
*Test tubes
*Test tube racks
*Tuning forks
*Thermometer
*Froceps
*Yard sticks
*Balance scales
*Composition books

You can get my Science Tools Labels here!


No comments:

Post a Comment