Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

How to Make Cute and Colorful Clip Art in PowerPoint

I'm working on a new series about how to create things (pictures, clip art, frames, product pages, etc.) in PowerPoint.  One of the first things I wanted to show you was how to make cute and colorful clipart in PowerPoint.


Below is a video that will show you all the steps in making some cute and colorful lovebug clip art.



 Also, if you would just like the files, head on over to my Facebook page !  I added the lovebugs as a fan freebie.  :)


  



3 comments:

  1. So im not the only one xD
    I love drawin with Powerpoint.

    Keep drawing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post
    clip art powerpoint helps you to build stunning presentations that easily convey key information and make emotional connections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! Great video

    ReplyDelete